May 6, 2020 |
- Topics Removed:
May 12, 2020
- Topic N202-109, Launch System for Group 3-5 Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for Land and Sea-Based Operations
Changes to the first paragraph, second sentence of the Description:
- The UAV Launch System should be comprised of a launch technology capable of accelerating a fixed-wing, jet-powered UAV, with a wingspan of 30 feet and weight up to
600 6,000 pounds, up to 150 knots-indicated air speed (KIAS).
May 18, 2020
- Topics Removed:
- TPOC Changes:
N202-093 – Update TPOC-1 phone
N202-099 - Update TPOC listing
N202-120 – Update TPOC-1 phone
May 28, 2020
Topic N202-D02 - DESCRIPTION - two updates to the bulleted list of requirements:
- Second bullet listed updated to read:
- Export power output of 5 kW at idle Threshold (T); 10 kW at idle Objective (O) at 28 volts direct current (VDC)
- Fifth bullet listed updated to read:
- Compatible with typical 24/28VDC tactical electrical systems and 12/14VDC vehicle electrical systems
- PHASE II Updates to the 3rd sentence listed:
- Support evaluation of prototypes to determine if the performance goals defined in the Phase II development plan and the requirements outlined in MIL-STD-1275E, MIL-STD-1332B, and MIL-STD-810H have been met.
- REFERENCES - Additional reference listed (number 5):
- 5. “MIL-STD-1332B Definitions of Tactical, Prime, Precise, And Utility Terminologies For Classification Of The DoD Mobile Electric Power Engine Generator Set Family”. Naval Facilities Engineering Command, US Naval Construction Battalion Center, March 13, 1973. https://quicksearch.dla.mil/qsDocDetails.aspx?ident_number=36687
June 11, 2020
- Topic N202-090, Single Amphibious Integrated Precision Augmented Reality Navigation (SAIPAN) System
REFERENCES: Added the following information for a third reference for this topic:
3. Example of User Display Images for ARVCOP, SSN-8 and TIMEZERO. https://navysbir.com/n20_2/N202-090-REFERENCE-3-SAIPAN-Images.pdf
- Topic N202-120, Improved and More Robust Automatic Target Classifiers
DESCRIPTION: In Description Paragraph 2, AFTER the sentence:
Advanced mathematical and machine learning techniques may be used to resolve this apparent paradox between exploiting a high-dimensional feature space with data intensive machine learning and a lack of understanding of the underlying dynamics.
ADDED the following:
In addition, these techniques can enable classification somewhere near real-time, a timescale that is relevant to tactical platforms, that is on the order of seconds.